Hands of Hope Gala
- today Nov 4
You are invited to make a direct impact on the lives of youth in foster care by participating in Waymark’s 4th annual Hands of Hope Gala at NMC on November 4, 2021 at 6:00pm. It's an opportunity to provide comprehensive support and the hope found in Christ to this vulnerable population who otherwise often face futures marked by homelessness, unemployment, incarceration, and substance abuse. The night will include a delicious dinner, a live and silent auction, special guest Erick Alvarez, and much more!
There are a few options for involvement:
1. Volunteer as a Table Host who is responsible for filling a table of 8; or serve on a Committee.
2. Sponsorship Opportunities These provide various levels of recognition detailed on our website.
3. Donate a Live Auction Item Contact Anne Keller at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
4. Attend the Gala You can either RSVP as an individual or attend at the invitation of a table host. Tickets to our event are free for everyone upon reservation.
5. Make a donation Can’t attend or serve as a volunteer? You can make a donation at waymarkfoster.org/give. Your gifts are tax-deductible. For more information regarding any of these opportunities, contact Tasha Whitener at email@example.com or click the green button for more gala information.
We hope you can join us for this incredible night benefiting local youth in foster care.