Sunday, August 16 Services
Reserve Your Seat
For now, all those interested in joining us on campus will need to reserve their space. Please register your entire family on one form, as this is how we will be seating on Sunday morning. The reservation forms for both services will open the Sunday prior and will be on a week-to-week basis.
What To Expect On Campus
- Auditorium - Live worship and teaching will happen in our main Auditorium and sent out to our other campus simulcast environments.
- Theater - We're inviting families to join us in the Theater on Sunday mornings. The message will be the same, simulcasted from the Auditorium, but we're going to have some familiar songs and personal activity bags to engage preschool and elementary-aged kiddos.
- Outdoor Pavilion - Our covered open-air Outdoor Pavilion will be a simulcast environment, with worship and teaching shown on a big screen.
Reserving Your Seats
For now, all those interested in joining us on campus will need to reserve their space. Please register your entire family on one form, as this is how we will be seating on Sunday morning. The reservation forms for both services will open the Sunday prior by 1:00pm EDT and will be on a week-to-week basis.
In the event that both services reach capacity, we will be taking contact information for the waiting list. Everyone on the waiting list will be notified of further options by Thursday.
- Sunday service times will be 9:30am and 11:30am.
- Please arrive early so there is plenty of time to check checked in and seated before the service begins. (30 minutes before service is what we'd recommend)
- We have shortened the service time to 60-minutes to allow proper time in-between to clean and reset.
- Rows are set 6-feet apart. Empty chairs will be reserved between parties equaling a 6-foot distance.
- Masks can be worn at your own discretion. Masks will not be required or provided on our campus though they are strongly suggested in accordance with state guidelines.
- We've invested in equipment and technology to achieve a contactless environment throughout the campus.
- CDC approved cleaners are being used before, in-between, and after each service.
Q: Do I have to wear a mask?
A: Consistent with current state and local governmental recommendations, the wearing of masks is strongly encouraged. NMC staff and leaders will be wearing masks.
Q: Are you still going to be streaming online after reopening?
A: Yes, both Sunday morning services will continue to stream online on our new platform NMC+ available at nmcplus.org The worship and teaching will be identical, though we'll have some personalized host moments.
Q: Will there be NMC Kids and NMC Students programming on campus?
A: Until further notice, all Next Generation ministries will not have programming on campus. NMC Kids will continue with an online presence, with weekly curriculum on YouTube. NMC Students are being invited to join their parents at service and will be emailed with additional online connections. Children are welcome to join their parents in the main service.
Q: What is your cleaning procedure?
A: We are using CDC approved cleaning products before, in-between and after each service.
Q: Will service times stay the same?
A: Yes, our Sunday morning service times will stay the same, 9:30am and 11:30am. The service will be shortened to 60-minutes to allow proper time in-between to clean and reset.
Q: Will you be following social distancing?
A: Yes, we're asking everyone to respect social distancing recommendations. Seating arrangements will be set with space in-between rows and empty chairs between families.