Sunday, April 18
Reserve Your Seat
All those interested in joining us on campus will need to reserve a spot for each member of the family. Please register your entire family using one form. Explanations for our seating and Next Generation offerings can be found here on the Welcome Back page. The reservation forms for both services will open the Sunday prior and will be on a week-to-week basis.
NEXT GENERATION MINISTRIES UPDATE
NMC KIDS - Town Square
Parents, you'll now need to book a spot for your child in their age-appropriate Town Square classroom using our reservation form. You're welcome to reserve yourself a seat for service in any of our three environments, Auditorium, Theater, or Outdoor Pavilion. Upon check-in, registered children will receive a tag and can be dropped off in their environment:
- Nursery classrooms will be open for infants to two-year-old children. Children will be cared for during the service through activities and Bible stories. No bottles or snacks will be given.
- Preschool-aged children will be dropped off and picked up in thier large-group environment in Town Square, The Playground. Children will engage in worship, Bible stories, and games! No drinks or snacks will be given.
- Elementary-aged children will be dropped off and picked up from our Elementary classroom hallway. Children will engage in worship, Bible stories, and of course some fun! No drinks or snacks will be given.
Not ready to join us back on campus? Weekly curriculum can also be found on our YouTube channel.
NMC STUDENTS - Shift (5-7th Grade)
Parents, you'll now need to book a spot for your 5-7th grade student in their grade-appropriate group using our reservation form. You're welcome to reserve yourself a seat for service in any of our three environments, Auditorium, Theater, or Outdoor Pavilion. Students will be welcomed to the Shift Room on the second floor. We will have a time of worship, teaching, and high-energy games.
NMC STUDENTS - Compass (8-12th Grade)
Compass is our new event for high school students that meets Sunday nights from 7:00-8:30pm (beginning January 10, 2021), no reservation required. Compass helps point our students in the direction of finding and following Jesus, no matter where they are in their Christian journey. Event nights consist of singing, teaching, and small group discussions. Most nights are on campus, but follow us on social to stay connected with our event schedule @nmcstudents.
If your child has special needs, please email our Special Needs Coordinator, Erin Nason for next steps, firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Expect on Campus
- Indoor Seating / Auditorium & Theater - Live worship and teaching will happen in our main Auditorium and sent out to our other campus simulcast environments. Our second-floor Theater is a simulcast environment with worship and teaching shown on a projection screen. Reserving a seat indoors will ensure a seat in one of these areas on Sunday morning. Please note, once the Auditorium is at capacity, all indoor seating reservations will be fulfilled in the Theater.
- Outdoor Seating / Pavilion - Our covered open-air Outdoor Pavilion is a simulcast environment, with worship and teaching shown on a big screen. Outdoor heaters are present on the Pavilion, though please dress accordingly for winter weather.
Reserving Your Seats
All those interested in joining us on campus will need to reserve their space. Please register your entire family using one form. The reservation forms for both services will open the Sunday prior by 1:00pm EDT and will be on a week-to-week basis.
- Sunday service times will be 9:30am and 11:30am.
- Please arrive early so there is plenty of time to check checked in and seated before the service begins. (30 minutes before service is what we'd recommend)
- We have shortened the service time to 60-minutes to allow proper time in-between to clean and reset.
- Rows are set 6-feet apart. Empty chairs will be reserved between parties equaling a 6-foot distance.
- Masks can be worn at your own discretion. Masks will not be required or provided on our campus though they are strongly suggested in accordance with state guidelines.
- We've invested in equipment and technology to achieve a contactless environment throughout the campus.
- CDC approved cleaners are being used before, in-between, and after each service in every environment.
Q: Who can I talk to if I need to cancel or modify a reservation?
A: Please email our Director of First Impressions, Jess, at email@example.com.
Q: Do I have to wear a mask?
A: Consistent with current state and local governmental recommendations, the wearing of masks is strongly encouraged, but not required, for both children and adults. NMC staff and leaders will be wearing masks.
Q: Can I watch online?
A: Yes, both Sunday morning services will continue to stream online on our digital campus NMC+ [nmcplus.org]. The worship and teaching will be identical with personalized host moments.
Q: What is your cleaning procedure?
A: We are using CDC approved cleaning products before, in-between and after each service in all of our environments.
Q: Will service times stay the same?
A: Yes, our Sunday morning service times will stay the same, 9:30am and 11:30am. The service will be shortened to 60-minutes to allow proper time in-between to clean and reset.
Q: Will you be following social distancing?
A: Yes, we're asking everyone to respect social distancing recommendations. Seating arrangements will be set with space in-between rows and empty chairs between parties.